No Job Is Too Small
BUILDING RELATIONSHIPS THROUGH EXCEPTIONAL CONSTRUCTION CRAFTSMANSHIP
Rupert Wood’N Steel Construction Ltd., recognized as a family business, was incorporated November 30, 1987. The company has had continuous growth over the 30 years of being in business. Owners, Rowe Rudderham with 38 years of construction experience and Bonnie Rudderham with 25 years construction experience on the administration/financial side, are at the helm of the highly reputable company. Rupert Wood’N Steel Construction Ltd. has a very high rate of referrals and return customers and the success of the business is attributed to the skilled, loyal personnel.
Why Work With Us?
- We put customers first and stand behind all workmanship
- We stay on budget and ahead of schedule
- Fully insured and bonded company
- COR certified
- We always maintain WCB clearance
- Highly talented and loyal crew – many have been with us for over 20 years
- Sub-contractors enjoy working with us – we are organized and pay trades on time
If you want to work with a Prince Rupert general contractor that offers quick turnaround times on commercial, industrial and residential projects of all types, turn to Rupert Wood’N Steel Construction Ltd.